Creative & Effective Communications Strategies
Natalie Hastings Communications provides nonprofits and small businesses with strategic communications services, using a personal, energetic and creative approach with proven results.
Owner Natalie Hastings draws upon 15 years of experience in strategic communications, including agency and in-house work. Prior to creating NHC, she was director of strategic communications for the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center. She also previously served as public relations director at Crossroads Church, and as assistant director of communications and public relations director for Cincinnati Art Museum.
Natalie specializes in strategy and implementation for earned media, with a focus on public relations, social media and copywriting. Working with a team of outside consultants, she also works in web and graphic design to support overall communications strategies.
- Strategic communication plans
- Key message development
- Media relations strategy & management
- Story pitching & placement
- Media training
- Social media strategy & management
- Press releases
- Blog writing & web editorial calendars
- Copywriting: web, brochure, advertising
- Collateral development
- Crisis communication planning & management
- Communications audits
- E-mail marketing
- Print & Web design project management